FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY IN CLEARWATER, ST. PETE, TAMPA, AND SARASTOA
MEMORIES FOR GENERATIONS TO COME
YOU DESERVE IT ALL.
FROM PHOTOS ON THE BEACH TO IMAGES ON YOUR WALLS.
We are a full service Family Portrait studio located in Tampa Bay, FL just minutes from Clearwater Beach. We don’t just let your photos live on your computer or get lost on your phone!
Connection is the key to our imagery, and to making your memories last.
little extras that set us apart:
You will have us on your side helping you prepare for your session with a client portal that includes
- Pre-shoot consultation
- On the phone or in person
- During this time it will give us the opportunity to connect. remember: connection is the key to our imagery, and making your memories last.)
- This is also the time we will help guide your through your session discussing things like:
- answer any other questions you might have.
- Session Prep guide
- Client wardrobe for woman
- Pinterest boards organized by color scheme and style for inspo for you
- Professional editing and retouching
- In person image reveal and product ordering appointment
I love being able to walk you through the different packages and together, we can determine which package is best for you. Families invest anywhere from $900 for immediate families, $1100 for extended family portraits, all the way to $3000 having beautiful family heirlooms on their walls and on their shelves.
What Happens Next?
Image Reveal Info:
- YAY! We get to meet again, about 3 weeks from your session!
- At this time you get to relive your session all over!
- Can you tell I am excited? CAUSE I AM! THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART OF IT ALL!
- You will have the opportunity to sit back, relax, and enjoy as you watch a wonderful slideshow of your photos.
- You will also be able to view our showcase of albums, canvas, and frame artwork on display.
HEIRLOOM PRINTS + PRODUCTS
According to psychologists, having photographs displayed in your home has a positive benefit for children’s self-esteem and helps them develop more confidence as well as strengthens the family unit.